FatMat stops nasty rattles, eliminates vibrations, and reduces road noise, engine noise and exhaust noise in your ride. Improve audio quality, enhance bass, combats vibrational distortion.
Applying FatMat Sound Deadener to quiet vibrations in your RV, truck, skoolie, or car can result in as much a 3 dB gain in sound. Patented pressure sensitive “Super-Stick” adhesive backing with heat-resistant aluminum surface.
FatMat liners are constructed from space age heat shielding material and premium acoustical sound dampening products. With proper installation dramatic noise reductions as well as tremendous bass gains can be accomplished.
- One 18 inch wide x 16.75 feet long Roll of Self-Adhesive RattleTrap (25 Sq Ft Total) with Install Kit Consisting of Easy Instructions, Roller, Knife, and FatMat Sound Control Decal
- 80 mil nominal thickness with Patented “Super-Stick” Adhesive
- Sound Deadening Acoustical Insulation for automotive, trucks, homes, RV’s, and marine
- Hear more of the sound you want! Vibrational damper: reduces distortion, boosts bass. Uses range from personal enjoyment to extreme competitions such as dB Drag Racing.
- Pliable, easy to cut, heat-resistant aluminum coating. Keep Sound In, Noise Out – A Sound Decision!
How to Install FatMat Mat & Rattle Trap
Wipe off the surface that you will be applying the FatMat to with a cleaner that will not leave a residue. Be sure to get off all dirt and grease so that your FatMat bonds tightly. This step will make a big difference in how permanent your application of FatMat is. Be sure that surface is completely dry before applying FatMat.
If necessary cut your FatMat to the needed size and shape with a utility knife then remove the backing from your FatMat and apply to the surface that you have just cleaned.
Make sure that you use the roller provided, this will ensure a tight bond between the FatMat and the surface. (Your fingers cannot do the job properly!!!). By using the roller you will be able to get the FatMat to stick securely to the different contours. You may find it necessary to cut the FatMat during application so that it lays flat on the surface. It is best to not leave any air between the surface and the FatMat.