The DCS571B circular saw features a bevel gear design allowing users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees and 1x material at 45 degrees. With convenient on-board blade key storage users can change blades with minimal hassle. Elongated handle optimizes reach for rip cutting OSB and plywood. Using a DCB205 battery, you can cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4 in. OSB.
Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4 in. OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- Ripping OSB to desired length
- Cross-cutting 2x material at 90 degrees
- Cross-cutting 5/4 deck board
- Cross-cutting 1x material such as base board and facia
- Plunge cutting for register vents
- (1) DCS571 20V MAX* Brushless 4-1/2 in. Circular Saw