The 20V MAX* Cordless Heat Gun lets you go places your corded heat gun can’t. Its compact design allows for use in tight spaces and diverse applications. From heat shrinking wire tubing to paint and decal removal, this cordless heat gun gets the job done. It features up to a 990 degree max output temperature** and comes with two temperature settings. The specialty lock-on and lock-off features allow for handsfree operation as needed. The nozzle is the standard size of traditional heat guns, allowing attachments from corded units and other brands to fit with ease.
- DEWALT cordless heat gun has up to 990 degrees Fahrenheit/ 532 degrees Celsius max output temperature**
- Up to 42 minutes of runtime per charge
- Lock-on button for ease of use
- Lock-off trigger to engage manual operation
- LED to brighten dark areas when tool is in use
This cordless heat gun kit includes a flat nozzle and hook nozzle attachment. Battery and charger sold separately.