The Inteli-Power 9100 Series converter/charger reverse battery protection circuit protects converters from damage resulting from improper (reverse) battery lead connection while electronic current limiting automatically reduces output voltage when maximum capacity is reached, protecting your investment.
High voltage protection protects the converter from spikes or surge of voltage over 135V. Low line voltage protection automatically shuts converter down if input voltage is insufficient and protects appliances from damaging low voltage irregularities.
Variable speed intelligent cooling fan automatically monitors converter temperature and activates fan at speed required. Very slow quiet speeds are used when demand is low such as during sleeping hours.
Automatic thermal protection reduces converter output to safe levels when unit temperature exceeds pre-set limits and protects converter from damage due to excessive heat.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.1 x 11 x 5.3 inches|
|Item Weight||5.4 Pounds|
|Input Voltage||12 Volts|
|Output Power||1000 Watts|
- Reverse battery protection prevents damage from improper battery lead connection
- Filtered DC power delivery provides safe and reliable service
- Electronic current limiting automatically reduces output voltage when maximum capacity is reached
- Low line voltage protection protects appliance from damaging low voltage irregularities
- Two-year limited warranty