The Progressive Dynamics 5200 Series Automatic Transfer Switch also features a time delay circuit board ensures the generator voltage is at a stabile level before the transfer occurs. AC-detect option for auto generator start compatibility.
|Contact Current Rating
- Rugged, heavy duty, screw type wiring terminals ready to wire to contactor base
- Time delay circuit board ensures generator voltage is at a stable level before transfer occurs. Automatically senses generator power and prevents two power sources from entering the AC Distribution Panel at the same time
- Easy-to-remove protective cover with wiring schematic inside
- Quick change circuit board is easily replaced in the event of failure. No need to disconnect and reinstall the entire unit.
- Built-in strain reliefs allow the installer to simply push the branch circuit wires inside the unit for connection.
- Eliminates the need to purchase and install separate strain reliefs for each circuit.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- U.S. Patents: RE40,354; 6,430,036.