Dorman CV Joint Boots provide various methods of eliminating the removal of the CV joint during installation. Uni-Fit boots can be stretched over the CV Joint, Quick Boots come in halves that are joined by an adhesive weld compound, and Speedi Boots are split boots that are bolted together around the axle.
- Direct replacement – this CV joint boot kit contains the parts required to repair the CV joint on specified vehicles without removing the joint itself
- Ideal solution – this kit is a reliable replacement for original components that have failed due to wear
- Durable construction – this kit is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Trustworthy quality – backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
Visit the product page on the Dorman website.
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can’t even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.