Eliminate your camera’s internal compression and time limit with the Atomos Ninja V HDR 1000nit video monitor. The Atomos Ninja V records up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video direct from your camera’s sensor over HDMI 2.0. Teamed with a 1TB Atom SSD mini you can now achieve up to 150 minutes of 4K recording on a single drive! And when you’re done, your edit-ready ProRes and DNxHR recordings are stored on affordable SSD drives.
One of Our Product Reviews Shot Using a Ninja V in Canon Log and ProRes 422
- HDR/SDR – The Ninja V displays 10+ stops of dynamic range in real-time from Log/ PQ/HLG signals. See your images clearly in daylight on the near edge-to-edge anti-reflection screen pact Monitor Recorder. Therefore, the new Ninja V features a stunningly bright 5. 2″ 10-bit HDR monitor with an astounding 1000 nits of output. The sleek aluminium body is crafted for maximum durability, weighing in at just 320g and measuring only 25mm thick.
- PLAYBACK – Atom OS allows accurate set up and one-touch operation, ensuring a great recording every time. Of course, a recording isn’t complete until checked. So the Ninja V allows instant playback, slow motion and frame-by-frame analysis for immediate review.
- RECORD 4K HDR Gaming – Ninja V is a stand-alone system for 4k UHD, HDR and high frame rate capture that eliminates expensive, complicated, and unreliable PC setups. Ninja V enables simple recording, monitoring, and instant review. Capture every detail in HDR and automatically include all the correct HDR flags ready for upload to YouTube.
- SSD MADE Mini – Atom OS has worked closely with their drive partners at Angel Bird and Sony to bring you the Atom. These tiny drives are only 7mm high and 80mm long. They retain the same SATA III connector as traditional SSDs. Moreover, they are backward compatible with our range of Ninja, Shogun and Sumo devices.
- GREAT SOUND – Like all Atom OS Monitor/Recorders, Ninja V enables audio input directly from your camera.