Haloview wireless RV side-marker light cameras are compatible with M7108, M5111, and RD7 monitors. The cameras mount as the clearance lights on an RV or travel trailer. The camera angle can be adjusted by 70 degrees, and the wireless signal range extends up to 984ft (outdoors). The units are weather resistant to keep the cameras safe in the rain.
The side camera comes with two 12-24V DC wires and two ground wires. You can simply tie the DC wires together, the camera will only work when the marker lights are on. If you want it to work more like a security system and work when the lights are not on, then you need to run a power line from the battery to the camera DC wire (the thinner one).
- 720P HD Image Quality
- 6x IR LED Night Vision Lights
- 120° Wide-Angle Camera Lens
- Built-in microphone and smart IR-CUT Filter
- 1pc left camera + 1pc right camera
- Haloview CA112 Wireless RV Side Marker Light Cameras for MC7108, MC5111, and RD7 systems