The LuminAid PackLite Max 2-in-1 Phone Charger is a solar inflatable lantern & phone charger that packs flat for easy carrying and charging on the go. It’s the perfect all-purpose solar device to light up your campsite, family tent, or provide backup power to your devices when you need it most.
Summary of Features:
- 150 lumens of bright LED light in Turbo mode
- Can run for up to 50 hours on Low mode
- Recharges via solar power in 16-20 hours of sunlight
- Recharges via USB input in 2 hours
- The USB output port will recharge your phone in 2-4 hours depending on the type of phone
- Built-in 2,000 mAh lithium-ion battery powers the USB output port, giving your phone or other USB device a 75-100% battery boost in 2-4 hours (depending on device type)
- Dimensions: Inflated: 6 x 6 x 6; folded 6 x 6 x 1 inches
- Weight: 8.6 ounces
- Waterproof: Floating design is IP67 rated; submersible up to 1m
We conceived of the LuminAID light when we were students at architecture school in New York City. A devastating earthquake had just struck Haiti, and we asked ourselves what we could design to help survivors of such an event. When we think of our most basic human needs, we often think of food, water, and shelter. But the stories we were hearing of the dangerous conditions at night in the tent cities inspired us to turn our attention to another critical need: light.
We designed an inflatable solar lantern that could pack flat to be cost-effectively distributed after disasters. The simple, rechargeable lantern is lightweight, easy to use, and serves as a safer alternative to hazardous candles or toxic kerosene for people without stable access to electricity. For ten years, we’ve worked with humanitarian partners across the world to send LuminAID lights to those who need them most.
Anna Stork and Andrea Sreshta
Inventors & Co-Founders of LuminAID
Attach this lantern to your backpack during day trips and hikes, and simply inflate it when it’s time to light up the campsite.