The BougeRV 180W/12V solar panels are perfect to get a start in solar. The panels offer extreme cost performance. We use monocrystalline solar modules with extremely high conversion efficiency to ensure that each unit area can produce the highest power output. Our aim is to let you have not only good products but also good services.
BougeRV solar panels can reduce your energy bills. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average U.S. residential customer uses approximately 909 kWh per month of energy. A 180-watt solar panel can output about 375kwh of electricity a year. In this respect, BougeRV panels will reduce your energy costs.
BougeRV solar panels also charge anywhere during travel, because they are great for off-grid applications. Use them for your RV, van, truck, or trailer. With corrosion-resistant aluminum and waterproof panels, the BougeRV solar panel can work efficiently in a complex environment where the sun shines and the rain falls. The monocrystalline panel provides the most efficiency per space. Never worry again that there might suddenly be no electricity for lighting by a beautiful lake.
The BougeRV panels are easy to install. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow you to quickly install solar panels without using heavy tools.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum allows extended outdoor use.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency glass has impact resistance and water resistance.
- It can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa), suitable for cold and complex outdoor environments.
- Comes with a 25-year warrantee.
- With multiple layers protective system, solar energy chips maintain efficient solar energy conversion efficiency.
- Bypass diodes ensure maintain stable power in low light conditions.
- Maximum power (Pmax): 180±3% W
- Open circuit voltage Voc(V): 21.6±5%
- Max. Power voltage Vmp(V): 18±5%
- Max. Power current Imp(A): 10±5%
- Sort circuit current Isc(A): 10.5A
- Solar cells efficiency: 21.2%
- Series fuse rating: 15A
- Max static load (front & back): 2400pa
- Product diameter: 58.27 x 26.38 x 1.38 inches
- Net weight: 10.9kg / 24lb
FAQ from Manufacturer:
Q1: What does 1-on-1 solar solution mean? What can I get as a customer?
A1: Every project is unique, BougeRV provides each customer a 1-on-1 solar solution and customized technical services by professional tech support. We will quickly respond to your question in 24 hours and help you to select the appropriate solar kit to build the solar system with the step-by-step guide.
Q2: Why choose the Class A+ cell? What’s the difference between Class A+ cell and Class B & Class C cell？
A2: All of the BougeRV solar panels were made of the Class A+ cell. It’s able to achieve high-level performance, which is beyond the reach of most solar panels in the market.
- Class A+ cell: No visible defects pass the strict EL test without any microcracks.
- Class B & Class C cell: it has visible defects, and will have microcracks after the strict EL test. Also, it will have corner breakage, busbar missing, watermark, and color deviation.
Q3. What causes the low output power or no output during the use of solar panels? How can I solve it?
A3: The output power of solar panels is mainly affected by light intensity, light angle, and shadow occlusion during the use of solar panels. Therefore, during daily use, the angle of illumination must be adjusted to prevent shadows, and the obstructions on the solar panel must be cleaned regularly, such as bird droppings, dust, and garbage. Such obstructions may cause the solar panel to not output at all.
Q4: What other equipment do I need to power the load with solar panels?
A4: Solar panels will only have output during the day, so you will need batteries to store energy, controllers to protect the batteries, inverters to output AC loads, and use other photovoltaic cables to connect this solar system.