- 1-on-1 Solar Solution by BougeRV Tech Support & Warm Warranty. BougeRV promises a 25-years warranty and lifetime service. Please contact us whenever you have any problem with BougeRV solar panel. We will provide you a professional guide to building a solar system.
- High-level 9BB Cell Design has a 21.9% Highest Conversion Rate. Makes the solar panel have a longer service life. Increase the cell receiving surface, thinner ribbon reduces the covered area by 22%.can charge 12V battery or charge 24/48V battery by wiring several solar panels in series.
- Half-cut Cells Technology. BougeRV 100W solar panel use half-cut cells technology increases performance efficiency. Compared with the Standard module, the current is reduced by half, the resistance loss is reduced, so the heat is reduced. Besides the conversation performance is more stable and the service life is longer. Less shadow occlusion, more working area.
- Suitable for multiple scenarios. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters, the BougeRV 100W solar panel is suitable for powering the house or for outdoor use. Corrosion-resistant aluminum material can withstand the changing outdoor environment and prolong its service life. It is easy to use and mount (pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel), sophisticated to use with your RVs, boats, and other outdoor equipment.
- Durable & User Friendly. The sturdy panel can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa) and have excellent performance in low-light environments. IP67 Rated Waterproof Junction Box can isolate environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. Diodes are pre-installed in the junction box, with a pair of pre-attached 3ft Cable. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow you to quickly install solar panels without using heavy tools.
What could BougeRV 9BB Mono Half-cell 100W solar panel do for you?
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average U.S. residential customer uses approximately 909 kWh per month of energy. A 9BB cell 100-watt solar panel can output about 200kWh of electricity a year. In this respect, he will reduce your energy costs.
Half-cut Cells Technology
BougeRV 9BB mono solar panel use half current cells technology, which is the lower temperature during use than the standard module. Half-cut cell technology will help the 9BB PV module to reduce the intensity of the electrify between each cell, which will increase the efficiency and output of the PV module. Lower risk of micro cracks, better resistance to Hot Spot, and LID effect.
It can withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa), suitable for cold and complex outdoor environments.
95% Light Transmittance
95% light transmittance allows more sunlight to enter, reducing consumption.
Universal In Multiple Scenarios
With corrosion-resistant aluminum and waterproof panel, the solar panels can work efficiently in a complex environment where the sun shines and the rain falls.
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||100±3% W|
|Open circuit voltage Voc(V)||21.4±3% V|
|Max.power voltage Vmp(V)||18.15±3% V|
|Max.power current Imp(A)||5.51±3% A|
|Short circuit current Isc(A)||6.11±3%|
|Solar cells Efficiency||21.9%|
|Cable/Cable connector||12AWG 3FT connectors|
|Product diameter(IN)||39.17 x 21.26 x 1.38 inches|
|Item Weight (Not Package)||6kg / 13.2lb|
|Max.static load, front||2400pa|
|Max.static load, back||2400pa|
|Series fuse rating||10A|
|Operating temperature limits||-40℉～～ +185℉|
|Application Class||Class A|
Q1: What does 1-on-1 solar solution mean? What can I get as a customer?
A1: Every project is unique, BougeRV provides each customer a 1-on-1 solar solution and customized technical services by professional tech support. We will quickly respond to your question in 24 hours and help you to select the appropriate solar kit to build the solar system with the step-by-step guide.
Q2: What is the advantage of 9 bus bars VS 5 bus bars?
- 9BB solar cells have less internal resistance loss than 5BB solar cells.
- 9BB can reduce the impact of solar panel Micro-cracks.
- The busbar of the 9BB solar panel is thinner, the light-receiving area is larger, and 9BB can get more power.
Q3: Why choose the Class A+ cell? What’s the difference between Class A+ cell and Class B & Class C cell？
A3: All of the BougeRV solar panels were made of the Class A+ cell. It’s able to achieve high-level performance, which is beyond the reach of most solar panels in the market.
Class A+ cell: No visible defects pass the strict EL test without any microcracks.
Class B & Class C cell: it has visible defects, and will have microcracks after the strict EL test. Also, it will have corner breakage, busbar missing, watermark, and color deviation.
Q4. What causes the low output or no output during the use of solar panels? How can I solve it?
A4: The output power of solar panels is mainly affected by light intensity, light angle, and shadow occlusion during the use of solar panels. Therefore, during daily use, the angle of illumination must be adjusted to prevent shadows, and the obstructions on the solar panel must be cleaned regularly, such as bird droppings, dust, and garbage. Such obstructions may cause the solar panel to not output at all.