The BougeRV 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller, w/ APP Control (12V/24V/36V/48V) offers the following features:
- EASY MONITOR: Pairing the solar controller with your phone via ChargePro 2.0, which makes seeing output and history data a breeze, also allows the charge voltage, current, etc. to be set for different type batteries. The remote app control provides 15 feet signal.
- ACTIVE SHIELD: Certified by CE and RoHS. With 6 protections, over-temperature, open-circuit, short-circuit, overload, polarity reverse prevention circuit, flow backwards of current protections. BougeRV MPPT solar charge controller features with dual MOS circuit to prevent the reverse current and to reduce the heat in operation. Maintain your battery all the time. With the heavy-duty heat sink on the back sheet, it can increase thermal effectiveness of the solar charge controller.
- INNOVATIVE AND EFFICIENT: Using the latest, fastest MPPT technology, BougeRV 40A MPPT solar controller provides up to 99% conversion rate. With temperature sensor, it is able to support lead-acid battery temperature compensation. Feature negative ground design, the 40amp MPPT solar panel regulator can compatible with most RV or other vehicle system.
- TRIPLE COOLING DESIGNED: Die-cast aluminum case, internal glue filling, glass panel design, better heat dissipation performance, to ensure that the controller maintains a long time full current output. Heavy duty designed also allows solar charge controller to keep efficient work.
- WARRANTY AND ATTENTIONS : System voltage:12V/24V/36V/48V. Wire specifications:15-8AWG. Max.PV input power:600W/12V, 1200W/24V, 1800W/36V, 2400W/48V. Please connect the battery to the solar charge controller first to complete the recognition process and wake up the display. BougeRV promise an 18 months warranty of the 40 amp MPPT solar charge controller.
How to use the Charge Controller Montoring App
|System Grounded||Negative Ground|
|Compatible Battery Type||FLD/GEL/SLD/Li/AGM|
|Rated Charging Current||40Amp|
|Maximum PV Input Voltage||<150V|
|Maximum Input of PV System||600W/12V; 1200W/24V; 1800W/36V; 2400W/48V|
|Remote Control Signal Range||15Feet|
|Working Temperature||-31℉ to 113℉|
|Net Weight||0.64 lb|
|Installation Size||8.1*2.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.83 x 7.28 x 4.13 inches|
Instructions for Use
- When installing for the first time, make sure that the battery has enough voltage for the 40Amp MPPT Negative Ground Solar Panel Regulator to recognize the correct battery type.
- The controller should be installed near the battery to avoid voltage drop due to excessively long wires and affect normal voltage judgment.
- The BougeRV 40Amp MPPT Remote APP Control Solar Panel Regulator can only use photovoltaic panels as a charging source, and cannot use a DC power supply as a charging source.
- After changing any setting about the battery, please DISCONNECT the solar panel and the battery from the solar charge controller, then reconnect them to activate the modified setting.
- Sequence of connecting : Connect the battery to the solar charge controller FIRST, then connect the solar panel to the solar charge controller.
- Sequence of disconnecting: Disconnect the solar panel from the solar charge controller FIRST, then disconnect the battery from the solar charge controller.