Black Friday Sale (2023) on now! Click here to see some great deals on Jackery products.
- Clean and Unlimited Solar Energy: 100% clean and unlimited solar energy with smart MPPT controller for your camping or family emergency storage. The power station can be fully charged with 2 Jackery SolarSaga 200W solar panels within 7.5 hrs or only 2 hrs via AC wall outlet charging. (*Fully charged with 6 SolarSaga 200W solar panels (other 4 Solar Panels should be bought separately) in less than 2.5 hrs.)
- Easy to Use: The ergonomic shape of the handle grants an ease grip. And use in one touch with simple and speedy setup within 60s to enjoy outstanding charging efficiency. The Explorer 2000 PRO delivers under 53DB ensuring quiet and peaceful charging.
- Safe & Reliable for Outdoor Camping: Features industry-leading cylindrical batteries (popular with manufacturers of Electric Vehicles) that meet UL safety standards. Certified with Impact-Resistance Class 9, passing the UL drop test (withstanding 3 drops from 0.9m height on any surface). The pure sine wave inverter delivers constant voltage that protects equipment from damage.
- Power Pretty Much Anything: Power 99% home appliances with 2160Wh (2200W AC output power) and 8 outlets (3*AC outlets, 2*USB-A quick charge 3.0, 2*USB-C PD 100W, 1*Car outlet). Ideal for outdoor off-grid activities and home backup power to power the most of your appliances – pellet smokers, mini coolers, ebikes, refrigerators, air conditioners and more.
- 5-Year Warranty: Jackery Solar Generator 2000 PRO can be extended to 5-year guarantee instead of 2 years for worry-free experience.
- What You Get: 1*Jackery Explorer 2000 PRO Portable Power Station, 2*SolarSaga 200W Solar Panels, 1*DC7909 to DC8020 Adapter, 1* Car Charge Cable, 1*AC Charge Cable, 9.8 feet DC charging cable, 1* carrying bag for SolarSaga 200W, 1* User Manual.
- Kindly note that the power station and the solar panel(s) will be shipped in separate packages.
To power with Explorer 2000 Pro (2160Wh Capacity)
Please enter the wattage of the appliance (not exceeding 2200W)