Strong Gripping Power with Resistance
3M Plastic and Emblem Adhesive permanently bonds plastic and metal emblems, rigid plastic parts, taillight lenses, trim strips, and other parts for both interior and exterior applications.
3M Plastic and Emblem Adhesive is a solvent-based adhesive that resists environmental exposure such as water and heat to maintain a solid bond. Made to dry clear, the adhesive can be used to bond transparent or translucent plastics (See packaging before use.)
Summary of Features
- STRONG BOND: Bonds fully cured automotive paints and plastic for interior and exterior applications
- STRONG GRIPPING POWER WITH RESISTANCE: Strong adhesion resists environmental exposure such as water and heat
- EASY TO USE, QUICK ACTING: Quick-acting adhesive sets in about 15 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours
- DRIES CLEAR: Adhesive dries clear for bonding transparent or translucent plastics
- PERMAMANENT BOND: Strong-adhesive properties create a permanent bond
From the manufacturer
Easy to Use, Quick Acting
The adhesive is easily applied directly to surfaces from the tube. This single-component trim adhesive is ready to use without any mixing. Simply apply to a clean surface and then let dry. A quick-acting formula, this adhesive has a working time of approximately 10 to 30 seconds, sets in approximately 15 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours. The fast-acting formula is perfect for affixing trim.
A Strong Bond on Challenging Surfaces
Applying metal and plastic emblems and trim requires an adhesive that creates a permanent bond that won’t loosen over time. 3M Plastic and Emblem Adhesive is made to create permanent adhesion between dissimilar and non-porous materials such as plastic and fully cured painted automotive surfaces, making it one of the popular choice for affixing emblems and trim on vehicles.
- Bonds fully cured automotive paints and plastic for interior and exterior applications
- Strong adhesion resists environmental exposure such as water and heat
- Quick-acting adhesive sets in about 15 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours
- Adhesive dries clear for bonding transparent or translucent plastics
- Strong-adhesive properties create a permanent bond
|Vinyl, Plastic, Metal
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.