Excela-Flo two-stage regulators are approved for use in nearly all portable applications and outdoor cooking appliances utilizing low pressure. (Maximum inlet pressure is up to 250 psi.) They feature all zinc body construction and zinc powder coating, high and low 1/8″ Npt pressure tap ports, and an integral second-stage drDip lip vent and optional standard or 90-degree vent locations. The inlet connection measures 1/4″ fntp and the outer connection is 2/8″ fntp.
The Excela-Flo high capacity compact integral two stage regulator is ideally suited for high demand RV use, outdoor appliances, cabins, seasonal homes, gas fireplaces, water heaters, ranges, or other moderate- to low-demand domestic home installations. The green bonnet identifies high-capacity model. Excela-Flo regulators meet UL, RVIA, and NFPA requirements.
- Type: Two Stag
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 250 PSI
- Inlet Connection: 1/4″ FNPT
- Outlet Connection: 3/8″ FNPT
- Exterior Finish: Raw Zinc / Powder Coated
Flame King Alternative (G2R150B-POLa)
- Has integral first and second stages that ensure smoother, more consistent flow of propane gas to all RV appliances Inlet: POL tank connection Outlet: 3/8″ Female NPT
- Outlet pressure: 11″WC Horizontal Style with POL
- 160,000 BTU/HR POL valve connection to allow for easy hookup
- Double stage design maintains constant gas pressure under changing demand and conditions
- Durable and easy to use
Updated 01/13/2023: Amazon Prime members receive free shipping on this item.