When you need a compact stove to take on the trail, pack the Coleman Single Burner Backpacking Stove. It’s designed to fit a 6-in. pan on top of the serrated supports. The Coleman portable backpacking stove can boil 1 liter of water in just over 3 minutes. The fully-adjustable heat goes from simmer to full boil with up to 10,000 BTUs of power.
You’ll see fewer flare-ups with a generated fuel system, and the PerfectFlow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. Also, when you’re ready to break camp, the burner easily separates from the fuel cartridge for compact packing. Without fuel attached, the entire stove is only 6.7 ounces, thus it won’t weigh you down when you want to travel light.
- LIGHT & COMPACT: 6.7 oz. (189.9 g) for easy carrying and the folding design fits in your pack
- COOKING POWER: Up to 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- CONSISTENT & EFFICIENT: PerfectFlow offers consistent performance, even in extreme conditions and PerfectHeat provides more efficient cooking with less fuel
- QUICK BOIL: Powerful burner boils 1 L of water in 3.25 min.
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER: For precise temperature control; fits a 6-in pan
Consider purchasing these LP gas cylinders before your next camping trip.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.