Coleman Propane Lantern
The next time you’re enjoying the outdoors, take one of the brightest lanterns available—a Coleman NorthStar propane lantern. It lights easily without matches. Just push the InstaStart ignition. The lantern is designed for just the right light. Turn it up to its highest—1000 lumens—or dim it as low as you need it. Careful construction also allows you to take this lantern with you in any weather. Thanks to the Perfectflow system, your lantern receives consistent fuel, no matter the conditions or fuel level. Protecting the light, a high-temperature globe, metal guard and durable porcelain ventilator offer quality that will have you lighting this outdoor companion season after season.
Coleman’s Two-Mantle Propane Lantern is as steady as they come. This lantern is pressure-regulated to control fuel flow, so you get consistent light in any temperature. This Coleman propane lantern lights with a match and has a control knob that works like a dimmer switch to let you adjust the brightness and burn time. The porcelain ventilators will prevent rusting and help this lantern last you a long time.
This lantern operates on a 16.4-ounce cylinder of Coleman propane (not included), and will burn for up to seven hours on high or 14 hours on low. With a unique, stable base and foldable feet it just doesn’t get much more convenient than this.
- LUMENS: Up to 1000 lumens casts light up to 23 meters
- RUNTIME: Up to 7.5 hours (high) on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately); lights with matches
- PRESSURE REGULATOR: Pressure-control technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- RUST-RESISTANT: Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- GLASS GLOBE: Features high-temperature tolerance to prevent cracking from heat
- BAIL HANDLE: For easy carrying and convenient hanging
- COMPACT STORAGE: Collapsible footed base
A folding base offers stability when the lantern is in use and low-profile storage when it’s not. One 16.4-oz. propane cylinder will power the lantern for up to 4.3 hours on high and 9.25 hours on low. Insta-Clip tube mantles are our easiest to install.