PEX tubing is flexible, easy to install, and minimizes noise caused by a water hammer. Designed for use on hot and cold potable water lines, White PEX tubing is commonly used for hot and cold water lines for identification purposes. CUT. PUSH. DONE. The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy thanks to unique quick connect pushfit technology. When you insert a pipe into a SharkBite quick-connect fitting, the fitting’s stainless-steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while its special O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal.
From the Manufacturer
SharkBite U860W100 PEX Tubing 1/2-Inch x 100 ft. Coil without Oxygen Barrier White Color
From the manufacturer
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|24 x 24 x 13 inches
- PEX TUBING: Flexible water pipe tubing for potable water distribution systems; chlorine and UV resistant; minimum working temperature 33 degrees Fahrenheit at 160 PSI and maximum working temperature 200 degrees Fahrenheit at 80 PSI
- FLEXIBLE PEX PIPE: Line expands and contracts with temperature changes and is freeze resistant
- PUSH-TO-CONNECT: Use with SharkBite push-to-connect plumbing fittings or brass barb fittings using PEX crimp tool or clamp connections
- PREFERRED BY THE PRO: All SharkBite PEX tubing meets the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications; PEX hose is great for repairs, and easy to cut with SharkBite shears
- MADE IN THE USA: All SharkBite connectors, adapters, and piping are manufactured and tested in the USA
Using PEX Tubing in a GMC Motorhome
World-Class Technology for Efficient Plumbing
SharkBite manufactures plumbing systems for residential and commercial applications. For more than two decades, SharkBite has been at the forefront of innovating products that solve problems and help the trade work more productively and efficiently. SharkBite solutions work across a wide range of applications, including single-family and multifamily home construction, repiping, remodel, service and repair work, and water heater installations.
SharkBite PEX Pipe
Total Rough-in Solution
SharkBite PEX Tubing is an excellent flexible water pipe tubing product for plumbing projects. PEX tubing is flexible, easy to install and minimizes noise caused by water hammer. Manufactured for potable water systems in red, white and blue options.
- Chlorine resistance and UV resistance.
- PEX Pipe is freeze-resistant but can expand slightly if frozen.
- Pre-printed insertion depth markings for Sharkbite Universal Push-to-Connect fittings.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Red PEX tubing is commonly used for the hot water lines for identification purposes.
White PEX tubing is commonly used for either hot or cold water lines for identification purposes.
Blue PEX tubing is commonly used for cold water lines for identification purposes.
Orange Oxygen Barrier PEX
Use for radiant floor and hydronic heating applications. The oxygen diffusion barrier prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system.