The 28 Gallon Rhino Tote Tank with Steerable Wheels is a ready-to-use kit that includes everything needed to transport waste from your RV or trailer to a dump station when you’re parked too far away for an RV sewer hose. It is constructed of extremely durable blow-molded, UV-stabilized HDPE that won’t leak or deteriorate in the sun. It also features an optional ladder hook can sturdily clamp onto your RV or camper ladder when not in use and the body of the tote tank features grooves to securely strap it in place.
- The kit includes accessories to clean, maintain, and store the tote tank when not in use.
- (2) steerable, 6-inch no-flat front wheels with bearings that provide easy maneuverability, help distribute weight evenly, and do not require you to lift to tow.
- (2) heavy-duty, 12-inch no-flat back wheels with bearings make transporting it smooth and effortless.
- A sturdy, 24-inch tow bar allows you to roll the tote tank as you would with a wagon or cart. You can also transport the tote tank by towing it slowly behind a golf cart or truck. T
- The minimum waste height hook up is 13-inches.
- The product measures 14.5 inches (length) by 24 inches (wide) by 44 inches (high), and weighs 49 pounds.
- Weight: 49 lb.
- Some assembly required (removable tow bar and ladder hook).