The DEWALT Oscillating Tool Guide System, includes a wood with nails blade, fast-cut wood blade, semi-circle blade, sanding pad, (25) sheets of sand paper, accessory storage box, multi-brand accessory adaptor, and contractor bag. The powerful 3 Amp motor provides strong performance for cutting and sanding.
Summary of features:
- The Quick change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches.
- The dual grip variable speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control.
- The bright light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting.
- The 29-PC DEWALT accessory kit with storage box includes popular cutting and sanding attachments.
- Oscillations/min: 0-22,000 OPM.
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18v.
There are no reviews yet.