The VIAIR 88P is a small portable compressor capable of inflating up to 33-inch tires using a direct battery connection with two battery terminal clamps. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off. User manual information on color box, use color box for storage. Maximum Ambient Temp: +158 degree fahrenheit and Minimum Ambient Temp: -4 degree Fahrenheit.
Portable Compressors for Tire Inflation
VIAIR 70P-90P Product Line
Our 12V portable compressors can be used by anyone who owns a car!
Since it is recommended to check, and maintain, your tire pressure monthly these compressors make it easy for you to do that without having to go to gas stations.
We recommend checking and inflating your tires before you start driving for the day, when the tires are cold, since heat will expand the tires.
Proper tire pressure is important because:
- Helps keep your tires lasting longer
- Better for gas mileage
- Overall makes for a better ride, keeping you safe on the road
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.8 x 3.2 x 5.6 inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts (DC)|
- 12 VOLT – 120PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use.
- 1.47CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI.Max. Amp Draw: 20 Amps
- Portable air compressor powered via alligator clamps direct to battery.
- Good for small ATVs, trucks, SUVs, and sedans with up to 33″ Tires.
- LED/Power indicator, 10 Ft. Power Cord, 16 Ft. Air Hose, 3pc Inflation Tip Kit