The VIAIR 85P is a small 12-volt portable air compressor with a built-in LED work light. It is capable of inflating up to 31-inch tires by simply plugging into a cigarette lighter power port (14.5 amperes maximum), starting your engine, and connecting the screw-on tire chuck to a tire valve stem before turning the unit on.
You can monitor the tire pressure using the gauge incorporated into the top of the unit.
The power cord is 10 feet long and the maximum working pressure is 60 psi.
- Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (195/70R14) – 2 minutes
- Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (19570R14) – 1 minute
- Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (225/60R18) – 2 minutes, 50 seconds
- Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (225/60R18) – 1 minute, 30 seconds
- Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (31 x 10.5 inch) – 4 minutes, 30 seconds
- Tire Fill rate: 0-30 PSI (31 x 10.5 inch) – 2 minutes, 15 seconds
From the manufacturer
- Rated best tire inflator for most drivers by prominent product review websites!
- 12 Volt – 60 psi Max Working Pressure
- 1.26CFM Free Flow @ 0 psi
- Portable air compressor powered by auxiliary power outlet (The 85P can only function if your outlet is rated to 15 AMPS/180 Watts or more.)
- Engine must be running when in use
- Easy to read tire pressure gauge mounted on the compressor
- Super bright LED work light included
There are no reviews yet.