TyThe 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit offers automatic shut-off in a larger portable compressor kit. The 400P-RV can inflate 35-inch tires from 0 to 30 PSI in less than 5 minutes. While we built the unit for RV use, it can be used for virtually any tire. It comes with more accessories for more varied inflating situations than any other portable compressor kit on the market today.
Portable compressors with an automatic shut-off feature come into play when moving from tire to tire, and when checking tire pressure in the middle of a tire fill.
A typical portable compressor must be turned off between tire fills, anytime you want to check tire pressure. If you aren’t near the compressor, this process can turn into running back and forth to the compressor to turn it on and off. Viair portables do not work in this fashion and will save you time and effort to get tires inflated quickly.
VIAIR offers the most comprehensive line of fractional horsepower DC oil-less air compressors and air accessories for on-road, off-road, and industrial markets. Since 1998 our quality engineered compressors have become the industry standard for automotive aftermarket applications worldwide.
Viair 400P-RV & 450P-RV
Our RV Automatic portable air compressors will inflate tire sizes up to 275/80/22.5 tires to a max of 150psi with ease. While we designed these units for RV use, you can use them for virtually any tire because they come with accessories for many different inflation needs.
VIAIR’s Automatic tire inflators make tire filling simple! Most portable air compressors must be turned off between tire fills and checking tire pressure. But our compressors only operate while the trigger on the inflation gun is pulled. This will certainly save you much needed time, making the overall process of filling your tires seem effortless.
Features of the 400P-RV
- 12 VOLT – 150psiMax Working Pressure, engine must be running during use. Dimensions- 10.87 L x 5.83 W x 7.48 H inches
- 2.3CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI, Power Cord: 8′ Air Hose: 60′ 12-Volt
- Powered direct to the car battery with alligator clamps, Duty Cycle: 33 percent @ 100 PSI Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI Max. Amp Draw: 30 Amps Tire Inflation Gun with 130 PSI Inline Gauge
- Automatic Shut-Off Function
- Vibration-Resistant Diamond-Plate Sand Tray
- Heat Shielded Quick Connect Coupling
- Gas Station-Style Tire Inflation Gun with 160psi Gauge
- Heavy Duty Dual Battery Clamps with Inline Fuse
- Power Cord Length: 8 ft.
- 90-Degree Twist-On Chuck
- 45-Degree Extended Reach Chuck (For Dual Rear Wheels)
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- Heavy Duty Deluxe Carry Bag
- Comes with a tire inflation gun and gauge, build in pressure switch, air hose, RV accessories and a carrying case.
- Power Cord Length: 8 feet, Primary Air Hose Length: 30 feet, Extension Air Hose Length: 30 feet. (60 feet in total!)
60 Ft. Coil Hose
These compressors come with (2) 30 ft coil hoses for a total length of 60 feet which should be enough length for any size motor home, RV, or trailer.
Special Tire Attachments
The RV tire inflators include a 45 degree chuck and a 90 degree twist on chuck for easy access to rear dually tires where it is hard to get to the inner tire’s valve stem. They also come with a gas station style inflation gun with 160psi gauge.
Automatic Shut Off Function
Portable compressors with automatic shut-off come into play when moving from tire to tire, and when checking tire pressure in the middle of a tire fill.
Typically, users must turn off a portable compressor between tire fills, and anytime you want to check tire pressure. If you aren’t near the compressor, this can turn into running laps back and forth to the portable compressor to turn the unit on and off. Automatic portables do not work in this fashion and will save you time & effort to get tires inflated.