VIAIR’s 480C Dual Performance Value Pack is an ideal air source solution for any air suspension kit, industrial application, air horns, or off-road pneumatic needs. In addition, the 480C Dual Performance Value Pack provides 200 psi and a 100% duty cycle.
Each Dual Pack includes two VIAIR 480C Stealth Black air compressors with two heavy duty 40-amp relays. Also, the units house a 165 psi cut-on / 200 PSI cut-off pressure switch. They also come with remote mount filter assemblies with mounting hardware.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) 480C (Stealth Black) Air Compressors with thermal overload protectors
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets & Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (2) Leader Hose Clips
- (6) Air Line Clips with included Hardware
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers, and Lock Washers
- (1) Heavy Duty Tube style Fuse Holder for up to 60 amp fuse
- (2) 40-Amp Relays
- (1) Heavy Duty Pressure Switch 165 psi on / 200 psi off
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses w/ Inline Check Valve
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter Installation
About Compressor Duty Cycle
Compressor duty cycle refers to the amount of time a compressor can run in a given time period, at 100 psi and at a standard ambient temperature of 72°F. Duty Cycle is commonly expressed in percentile as: compressor on time (compressor on time + off time) %.
As an example, a compressor that is rated for 25% duty cycle means that compressor can be operated at: 100 psi @ 72°F for 10 minutes on and 30 minutes off. 10 min. on / (10 min. on + 30 Min. off) = 10 min. / 40 Min = 25% duty cycle.
Safety Information / Legal Disclaimer:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.