Ooni Fyra 12 streamlines wood-fired pizza cooking for a no-nonsense live fire experience and intense flavors. The innovative gravity-fed pellet hopper automatically feeds through hardwood pellets for effortless wood-burning cooking. Ready to go in 15 minutes, Ooni Fyra 12 oven reaches temperatures up to 950°F (500°C), cooking authentic stone-baked pizza in just 60 seconds.
Ooni Fyra 12 is the proud successor of Ooni 3, the world’s first portable pizza oven fuelled by wood pellets. Ooni Fyra 12 is perfect for making pizza anywhere, thanks to its lightweight design (just 22lbs, or 10kg).
Why Choose Ooni Ovens?
- Hardwood pellet fueled for consistently high heat and low maintenance
- Wood fired flavored 12” pizzas
- Reaches 950°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Ultra portable at just 22lbs (10kg)
Why Choose Hardwood Pellets?
Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
The most frequently ordered pizza around the world, the Pepperoni is a true classic. The spicy sausage pairs perfectly with the creamy mozzarella and our tart, garlic-spiked pizza sauce. We always find this one to be a real crowd-pleaser!
Ingredients: Makes 1x 12″/16″ pizza
- 8.8/11.6oz (250/330g) classic pizza dough ball
- 4 tbsp Classic Pizza Sauce
- 2.5oz (70g) mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
- 8 slices of pepperoni sausage
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare your pizza dough ahead of time. Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.
- For the sauce for this pizza, we recommend preparing our easy Classic Pizza Sauce. With a hint of garlic, salt and basil, it’s the ideal pizza sauce that will help to bring out the flavors in the other ingredients used here.
- Fire up your Ooni pizza oven. Aim for 932˚F (500˚C) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your Ooni quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Using a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni pizza peel. Stretch the pizza dough ball out to 12″/16″ and lay it out on your pizza peel. Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the sauce evenly across the pizza base. Top with the pepperoni, then the mozzarella.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven. Sprinkle the pizza with some torn basil leaves and add the pepper. Serve straight away!
How To Make Sourdough Pizza
Want to learn how to make awesome sourdough pizza from start to finish? This how-to guide takes you through everything you need to know, from maintaining a sourdough starter to creating a tried-and-tested sourdough pizza dough, lead by sourdough expert, pro baker and Ooni lover, Bryan Ford of Artisan Bryan!