Enjoy the convenience of a one-pound propane tank! The Cuisinart Propane Tank Adapter is an essential tool when the 20lb. propane tank you are using for fuel runs out before the cooking is finished. When you need to switch quickly to a 1-lb. back-up tank, this solid brass adapter connects in minutes and works with portable and full-size grills.
Attach one end to a 20lb propane tank & the other end to the hose of a full-size grill (or portable grill that has a built-in hose). For the sake of convenience, this tank gauge can be left outside, attached to the propane tank.
It’s a handy adapter for grilling in places where 20lb. tanks aren’t allowed, like an apartment complex, RV park, camp site, or public picnic grounds.
- Downsize from a 20lb propane tank to a 1lb canister
- Eliminates the need to lug around a 20lb tank when travelling with your grill
- Works with full-size gas grills and portable grills that have a built-in hose
- Attach one side to the end of the grill’s hose and the other end to a 1lb canister
- If your 20lb propane tank runs out of fuel while cooking, turn off the grill, unhook the hose from the tank, attach this adapter to the end of the hose, and connect a 1lb canister to continue grilling
Also consider a 3-way adapter to run your gas grill or heater directly from your on-board propane tank. The kit comes with a 10ft supply hose.