The E55 provides a 20-foot zone of advanced mosquito protection. Features a 5.5-hour battery – can charge while operating to extend run time. 12 hours of mosquito repellent included. Audio cues and LEDs let you know you’re protected and how much battery life remains. Keep mosquitoes away with the simple push of a button.
- E55 creates a 20-foot zone of protection against mosquitoes – 80% more area than our original line. Easy to use, one button keeps mosquitoes away.
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 5.5 hours of continuous mosquito protection per charge. Can charge while operating to extend run time.
- Repel mosquitoes without DEET sprays or lotions on your skin.
- 12 hours of mosquito repellent included. Unscented, liquid-repellent cartridge is easy to replace. Stay protected even longer with a 40-hour repellent refill (sold separately).
- Independently tested and EPA reviewed for safety & effectiveness. Repels tough mosquitoes, including those that may transmit Encephalitis, West Nile Virus, and Zika Virus. People and pet friendly.
- Extend warranty to 3 years with registration (automatic 2-year warranty included). See packaging for details.
- Includes: One 5.5-hour rechargeable repeller with a built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery, one 12-hour refill repellent cartridge, and a USB charging cable.
- Active Ingredient: Metofluthrin (derived from the chrysanthemum flower)
- Zone of Protection Size: 20 Feet
- Hours of Protection Included: 12
- Color: Graphite
- Model Number: E55L
- Weight (lb): 0.8
- Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 6″ (LxWxH)
How it Works
A lithium-ion battery powers an internal heating element that silently warms and activates the repellent. Once activated, the repellent disperses to create an invisible zone of protection that keeps mosquitoes from entering into your outdoor space. And it works continuously, releasing fresh repellent to maintain the zone of protection around you.
A key breakthrough behind the Rechargeable Repeller’s effectiveness is its repellent formulation. The Rechargeable Repeller uses an EPA-approved pyrethroid active ingredient. Pyrethroids are based on a naturally occurring repellent found in the chrysanthemum flower. This natural repellent from the chrysanthemum flower has been used to fight insects for millennia – dating back to ancient Egyptian times.
The Rechargeable Repeller uses an advanced pyrethroid that is highly effective, scent-free and is activated at a low temperature. This enables the Rechargeable Repeller to create and maintain the zone of protection using lithium-ion battery power. Unlike other area repellents that require intense heat from combustion for activation and dispersion, no flame is required, eliminating the use of candles and liquid fuels.
HOW TO USE IT
1. Remove Refill Cap.
2. Open Repeller, Insert Repellent Refill.
3. Close Repeller. Press Power Button to Turn On.