BioLite, an innovator in off-grid renewable energy solutions, is stepping into the portable power market with a new lineup of high-capacity lithium-ion power stations and 100-watt solar panels designed to deliver an efficient, intuitive, and easy-to-use experience for off-grid customers across camping, emergency backup, mobile office, DIY projects, and more.
The Easy Read Smart LCD Dashboard provides real-time feedback on your system. The internal 12 Checkpoint Safety System constantly monitors the unit so you can share power to your network of devices with confidence. Power refrigerators, power tools, medical devices, laptops, and more with this quiet and fume-free solution.
- 1521 watt-hour, lithium-ion battery
- Max output of 1200 W and 2400 W Surge
- AC, DC, DC Barrel, USB-A, USB-C, USB-C PD
- Wireless Charging-enabled top deck
- Resettable Energy Odometer to monitor usage
- Message Center provides real-time station status
- Pair with SolarPanel 100 (sold separately)
- Charge up from solar in as little as 4 hours.
BaseCharge 1500 First Look
Central to the new line are the BaseCharge 600 and BaseCharge 1500, high-performance rechargeable power stations that effectively give users a wall outlet wherever they go thanks to the internal AC Inverter. In addition to that home-grade power, users can also plug into an array of DC ports (commonly used in RV/Overlanding devices), USB-A, USB-C, and USB-C PD at a full 100W rating, ideal for laptops and hungrier personal electronics. Customers looking to cut the cord entirely can utilize the wireless charging deck atop both models, a unique feature in the category that delivers added convenience while serving the most common customer needs.
Get 10% off when you buy 3 or more portable power products (BaseCharge included) direct from BioLite.
In addition to the BaseCharge power stations, BioLite is also releasing the SolarPanel 100, a compact, foldable 100-watt solar panel that can be paired with BaseCharge to create a full solar generator system. Enabled with BioLite’s Optimal Sun System, the panels feature an onboard sundial and easy-use kickstand to help customers orient their panels for direct sunshine, a small but critical detail in maximizing power collected from the sun. Up to four SolarPanel 100s can be daisy chained, offering up to 400 watts of power which can refill a BaseCharge 1500 in direct sun in as little as 4 hours. Alternatively, users can also utilize these panels independent of power stations, offering direct charging to devices via the integrated USB-C and USB-A ports.
BaseCharge 1500 Technical Specifications
- Easy Read Smart LCD Dashboard – instantaneous calculations on power in/out, battery life, and time until empty or full. Takes the guesswork out of “how long can this run my X?” and the more nuanced readout of multiple devices plugged in at once.
- Digital Messaging Center – System notifications, temperature alerts, port activations, and troubleshooting actions are all listed in clear language, so you don’t have to reach for the instruction manual.
- Energy Odometer – a resettable measurement tool that educates customers on their energy consumption so they can track habits and behaviors over specific periods of time or activity
- AC output:
- 1200 W (2,400 W Surge)
- A higher surge allows users to power up items with a larger kickstart (e.g. power tools)
- Li-Ion Battery Capacity: 1521 Wh
- Inputs (3)
- Wall / Solar Input (HPP)
- USB-C PD: 100W
- Solar via included HPP
- Outputs (12)
- (3x) 110V AC Output (1200 W // 2,400 W Surge)
- (1x) Wireless Output (10 W)
- (2x) 12 V DC Barrel Port (120 W)
- (1x) 12 V Car Port Output (120 W)
- (2x) USB-A Output (5 V) ○ (2x) USB-C Output (5 V)
- (1x) USB-C PD Output (5 V, 100 W)
- Charge-In Time:
- 13.5 Hours (Included Wall Charger),
- 8 Hours (Wall Charger + USB-C PD),
- 4 Hours (Peak Input, 4x SolarPanel 100)
- Weight: 26.5 lbs (12.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 12.2 x 8.2 in (367 x 310 x 209 mm)
- 12 Checkpoint Safety System – protects your BaseCharge and your devices
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal solar generation when paired with SP100