BY Jim Bounds—Howdy Ranch Hands! I create two videos every Tuesday. I also post one video on Tuesday and one video on Thursday every week. Keep reading to see my video production and posting schedule for November 2021.
I can’t guarantee something won’t get in the way of me being able to do the videos I want to do—sometimes we end up not having what we need to shoot the video—but I will do my best to stick to the schedule.
Below is the expected schedule. It is not absolute, but we will do our best.
Make sure to keep an eye out for my bonus FiTech videos this month!
November 2021 Video Production Schedule
- Tuesday Nov. 2nd (Posting): Bogie Pin Replacement Video
- Thursday Nov. 4th (Posting): FiTech Initial Set-Up
- Tuesday Nov. 9th (Creating): CVF Serpentine Belt Kit
- Tuesday Nov. 9th (Posting): FiTech Tips and Tuning
- Tuesday Nov. 23rd (Creating): Brake Booster Overview
- Tuesday Nov. 23rd (Creating): How To Eliminate Christmas Tree of Vacuum Hoses
- Thursday Nov. 25th (Posting): How To Eliminate The Christmas Tree of Vacuum Hoses
- Tuesday Nov. 30th (Creating): Shore Power/Generator Power Hoses Discussion
- Tuesday Nov. 30th (Creating): Recurving of The Door Overview
I have an Instagram where you can see and keep track of some of the things me and my team have been doing around the shop, as well as bloopers from my videos, and the life of our shop dog Eleganza.
Support The Motorhome Rehab Ranch on Patreon. Click to subscribe now!
Guest contributor, Jim Bounds, writes technical articles about GMC Motorhomes, explores the history of the GMC Motorhome, and takes the reader through some of the more challenging restoration projects he and his team have worked on over the years.