BY Marco Kathuria—Toyota used this year’s Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show to unveil a unique lifted Tacoma camper riding on 33-inch all-terrain tires. It features a retro paint scheme to help it stand out from the crowd. Complete with all the “mod cons” an Overlander or Weekender might need, the “Tacozilla” comes with a bathroom, kitchen, dining area, and living space.Continue reading #CAMPERLIFE/CONCEPT: Toyota Unveils ‘Tacozilla’ Tacoma Camper Overlanding Rig at 2021 SEMA Show
- #BLACK/FRIDAY: Up to 10% off select Camco RV Parts and Accessories at Amazon.com November 26, 2021
- #BRAND/FOCUS: MoonShade Portable Vehicle Awning November 26, 2021
- #REHAB/RANCH: How to Jack Up a GMC Motorhome Without Popping the Windshields or Warping the Frame November 24, 2021
- #BLACK/FRIDAY: $200-$300 off Bluetti EB240 2400Wh/1000W Portable Power Station November 21, 2021
- #ELECTRIC/EVSE: KOA Announces Plans For Camper-Friendly EV Charging At Campgrounds Across North America November 20, 2021
We participate in several affiliate marketing programs. If you choose to click the “Buy…”, “Check Price”, or “Buy Direct” product link, the URL may contain a code that identifies links from our website, and these signal the retailer to send us a small percentage of the money you spend at their website. This only occurs if you actually decide to buy a product. We receive nothing if you do not.
We are not indebted to any retailer or online advertiser, nor does it lead us to favour some products or companies over others.
Full disclosure here.