TemPaint and TEMPAPER (matte finish) and Oxidigi (glossy finish) are removable peel-and-stick alternatives to traditional paint that we’ve used in our 1973 GMC Motorhome since 2017. I’ve experimented with different color combinations, as the interior upgrades have progressed over the years, and have settled on the current color scheme for now.Continue reading #PRODUCT/REVIEW: TemPaint, TEMPAPER, and Oxdigi Peel & Stick
- #BLACK/FRIDAY: Up to 10% off select Camco RV Parts and Accessories at Amazon.com November 26, 2021
- #BRAND/FOCUS: MoonShade Portable Vehicle Awning November 26, 2021
- #REHAB/RANCH: How to Jack Up a GMC Motorhome Without Popping the Windshields or Warping the Frame November 24, 2021
- #BLACK/FRIDAY: $200-$300 off Bluetti EB240 2400Wh/1000W Portable Power Station November 21, 2021
- #ELECTRIC/EVSE: KOA Announces Plans For Camper-Friendly EV Charging At Campgrounds Across North America November 20, 2021
We participate in several affiliate marketing programs. If you choose to click the “Buy…”, “Check Price”, or “Buy Direct” product link, the URL may contain a code that identifies links from our website, and these signal the retailer to send us a small percentage of the money you spend at their website. This only occurs if you actually decide to buy a product. We receive nothing if you do not.
We are not indebted to any retailer or online advertiser, nor does it lead us to favour some products or companies over others.
Full disclosure here.